Mortigen is my focus in World of Warcraft, and has been since the Death Knights were released. This page is a scribble pad for info I want to keep handy. Find Mortigen on the:
Gear upgrade list for drooling and aspiring to, and due to some hard work and luck I am now getting upgrades from raid level gear or Valor Points, and not 5 mans. With the new patch adding 496 gear from Valor and HoF and ToeS released there is more to do than I can viable get to. A good problem to have, but also bad in a way.
Grinding Priority is:
- All – kill Nalak weekly for the Tier drops.
- Upgrades needed for DPS, which are not base 522 already:
- Helm and Chest – need Tier, rather than LFR Tier gear (502 vs 522).
- Boots. From Blacksmith ($), or ToT: Twin Consorts.
- Trinket. ToT: Twin Consorts, Horridon, Primordius, or Birdy. (What a terrible waste of coins each week for this chance).
- Weapon. From ToT: Council fight or Lei-Shen.
- (dps weapons don’t exist in my phase of the game for me)
- Upgrades needed for Tanking
- Tank – I have 522 on Pants, Gloves, one Ring, one Trinket, and Shoulders.
- Helm – Crafted by BS, ToT Horridon, Lei Shen,
- Neck – vendor Valor 522 I guess. Oondasa, or a few boss drops in ToT.
- Cloak – ToT Durumu, Tortos, Horridon, Vendor.
- Chest – Jinrokh, Oondasta, Dark Animus
- Bracers –
- Belt –
- Boots –
- Ring –
- Trinket – I could buy the Valor 522 I guess.
- Weapon – the 516 is ok as its been upgraded to 524, but I want a good one.
- (somehow I’m at ilevel 510 in Tanking spec and still brutally under-geared for some ToT normal mode fights).
Now wearing mostly 226 gear, new shoulders, and the kick arse Argent Tabbard. Toon History
- Jun 7, 2010 Mortigen joined guild Insidious
- Jun 6, 2010 Mortigen left guild Exile
- Jan 26, 2010 Mortigen changed guild Legendary with Exile
- May 28, 2009 Mortigen joined guild Legendary
- May 29, 2009 Mortigen left guild Unhinged
- May 11, 2009 Mortigen joined guild Unhinged
- May 11, 2009 Mortigen left guild Epilogue
- Dec 2, 2008 Mortigen joined guild Epilogue