What 5 abilities, spells, affects, or powers would you like in real life.Silly I know, but so hard to answer.
If I could wave a magic wand, and have it grant a wish (please ignore the wish needed to get the magic wand and wishes in the first place), I’d say the list below. But really the hard thing is picking only 5? Sheesh. Continue reading
Rather than the worst ever, or even the worst I’ve seen; this is my personal list of screw-ups that I try to never do again.
- Pulling without or forgetting the Righteous Defense buff. This is a bad one, and now that OMGBuffs is in my mods this should never happen again. After this happened recently the Mage even commented that he must be doing ok as he was getting threat….um, ya, sorry.
- Forgetting to switch gear sets for a boss fight. Thankfully I’ve never been smashed, but I’ve had completely useless trinkets equipped in some fights. Trash sets tend to be geat for threat and HP but bad at keeping you alive in the long run (crit/crush).
- Not using Lay of Hands. Healer might be stunned / silenced / etc, and Pallys have a great recovery spell in Lay of Hands. Its on a very long timer, but it is fantastic for getting yourself a few extra moments alive. It also grants mana back too! I love this spell and hope they buff it more in Wrath.
- Not watching the squishies enough. I tend to watch the mobs in my face first, and the mobs we’re CC’ing second. But sometimes a mob gets past and will start wailing on a squishy. Not good, as they go down faster than Windows on a patch day. My plan for the future is to love the healers and squishies more and practice moving the camera around for a good wide view.
- Having the wrong Aura in use. This can easily happen, especially at the start of an instance or after a wipe. OMGBuffs nags about this too, and there is also a mod I use to warn when entering combat with Crusader active in big red letters.
I still find World of Warcraft fun, interesting, and challenging. Here is the top 5 reasons why. Continue reading