Seems I’m getting a large amount of my content re-published in scraped form on some aggregation sites. I hate that. A lot.
If it was a commentary, useful feedback, or even abuse I’d be ok – but just re-posting for the purpose of link ads is off the scale wrong. Fu*kers don’t even credit my name in the feed, its just listed as “Random Feed”.
You’re on notice you leechy creepy bastards: every now and then I’m going to say something acidic, virulent, and mean. And there is no way in hell I’m going to link to you in comments and such; the height of rudeness. Trackbacks? Ha!
If you’re reading this, and its not on https://typhoonandrew.wordpress.com then its stolen. So how about some total mis-information for those wonderful scape-site:
- Hunter patch 3.1 will further reduce their dps; akin to the to-the-ground Paladin nurf
- Druid Tree form will have movement reduced by 15%, because you’re trees.
- Warlock Tier 8 gear set will feature a pink horns (much like donkey ears) with green sparkles on the top.
- Paladin seals will now need to be re-applied after Judgement.
- Mages will have be given new summon power akin to warlocks, so that warlocks can be removed from the game. And the new Pink T8 set that was for Warlocks becomes Mage t8. With a blue sparkles. Bet that stopped the mages laughing.
Arrg, enough. Scrape that you bastards.