Angry. More Hallows Eve runs than I can shake a stick at, and I have more to do. I want that bloody rare helm. I want a Strength Ring. And I want to defenestrate the greedy bastards in Warcraft.
Change the bloody rolls in Randoms, so that they mean what (I think) they should mean:
- Main Role: valid for the role you joined in.
- Alt Role: valid if you can use it.
- Transmog: because you like pretty things.
- Gold: because you are going to vendor it anyway, just give the character the cash.
- Disenchant: because you’d like the mats.
Main gets priority, then Alt Role, then the other three are all at the same level. The use of the word Role will be a direct lever for teaching the idiots that they should not try to queue as one role and roll for loot for others.
OK, I understand that it might be too much to have 5 options in some runs, and that might confuse some of the soft brained screen-lickers, but to hell with them. Then take out transmog, that’s a shitty reason to roll against somebody and Alt would do in a push. It will likely only be 3-4 options, and if the game designers cannot find a way to impart that design graphically to communicate the level of consideration then they should not be designing interfaces for a living.