With the commendations added in 5.1 it would be cool to see which we have and which we still can acquire. Akin to a check or a note on the Rep screen on your character’s attributes.
This way you know where you might focus rep questing, and also if you are missing a bonus you could have for an Alt character.
Perhaps it might also save people buying the commendations more than once too. I paused before buying the Golden Lotus one, as I realised that I already had it.
Just a quick thought. Happy killing, TyphoonAndrew
A “note to self” on what item levels are needed to get into the MoP Scenarios, Dungeons, and Raids, and what item level they drop. Also what is obtainable from Factions and Craftables, via gold and Reputation.
Why? Because I frequently get them confused with each other…
- Requires: 425
- Awards: chance of 463, and now a small chance of 476
- Requires: 440
- Awards; 463, with very rare 476 on a few end bosses.
Mogushan Vaults (raid)
- Requires: 460
- Awards LFR: 476, Normal: 489, Heroic: 502
Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (raids)
- Requires: 470
- Awards LFR: 483, Normal: 496, Heroic: 509
- (most) faction = 458 gear purchased with Justice points
- (some) factions = 463 gear, such as Klaxxi Exalted weapons, for gold.
- (most) Honored and Revered with faction = 489 gear purchased with Valor points
- Friendly with ShieldWall Offensive = 458 gear purchased with Justice points
- Honored with ShieldWall Offensive = 496 gear purchased with Valor points
- Revered with ShieldWall Offensive = 496 gear purchased with Valor points
- Exalted and doing a Quest chain, with the Golden Lotus grants a 489 Neck
- Exalted and doing a Quest chain, with the Klaxxi grants a 489 Ring
- Item level 450s (no special mats needed – dirt cheap)
- 463 (Spirit of Harmony needed – cheap-ish)
- 476s (Spirit of Harmony needed – not badly priced at the moment due to new gear)
- 496 (Bloods needed – very expensive)