The math on the number of combinations of gear slots, bag spaces, and the server space needed to store it all is unknown – but would be a high number. Extraporlate the variance when reforging and enchantment is added.
I liked this Cartoon and the Trenches is worth a read.
We can show/hide Hats in WoW, perhaps this feature is even better – add many Hats.
Those Blue posters really do put up with a heck of a lot of splatter and vitriol from the community. Thankfully the mess is easy to find and enjoy. This time Bag Space is something I’ve got some thoughts on at the end, which the Blues seem to think cannot be solved by adding space.
- Apparently post trolling for “survey feedback” on Dailies is not productive. Fair.
- No AHs in the Pandaria zones. Consistent with other expansions. Fair, and the OP phrased it well enough to sound like a request too. +1.
- WoW custom Monopoly has been released. I don’t get it, but can accept it. Fair.
- A DPS comparison with Blue, via Noxic. Hmm. Not what I’m seeing.
- I am not the only one (surprise!) that dislikes the Loot-Need rolls in 5 mans, but it is working as intended. That makes it just more evidence that the folks I hate who proceed to take everything are doing nothing “wrong” and everything selfishly. They have great gear though. Again here.
- Blue confirmed that bigger bags won’t help the issue of no space in the long term. Ahem. That does not mean that larger bags, or better stacking of items in stacks larger than 20 (for most buff food for example) won’t significantly help. I think there is a bit of snarkin the Blue’s response where they offer that bigger bags is such a good suggestion. How about:
- Make all things that stack to 20 now go up to 100 instead (or maybe 99 if you must). Food, ingredients, crystals, herbs, ore, mats for enchants, cloth, etc. All of it. We’ll have heaps more bag space, with no change in the size of the variable in the DB which stored the stack count.
- Give me an item (yes it will use a bag slot) that allows me to DE. Sell it as a special Rep item from the Consortium as an Exalted special. That way we can DE as we go too.
- Make lesser charms stack to 900+.
- The the quest items for Dailies that I do not have auto-disappear when the Daily is dropped or complete (Duh).