Something fun from the salvage yard is the class specific gear drops which emulate the starting character gear. For Death Knights the gear-set is easily obtainable, except that a new two handed rune-sword model was added in WoD. It is a really nice looking weapon, and I’ve luckily found one in a crate. The weapon goes by many names depending on what the source is (quests, crates, etc) – Heart Lesion Greatsword.
What might be coming in WoW v6.1? (blizzard official source, and wowhead’s views)
- A Legendary follower for the garrison, as part of the legendary quest chain. Cool.
- Ability to send tweets and screenshots out directly from the UI. Um, wow.
- Better flight paths. Good.
- Game-Time tokens tradable for gold. Maybe at this stage. #Plex
- An heirloom tab, which might be wonderful, or might be pox.
- Maybe the new Blood Elf models. Meh, not fussed.
- Another raid. Good.
Bring it on, looking forward to it.