“What is dead my never die”
It has been another fast and tiring few weeks around the TyphoonAndrew household, with far too much non-gaming malarkey. That does not mean that nothing news worth happened, but gosh darn it – I can’t give my usual degree of rant on the topics.
Here is a rapid fire round-up of some things that I thought to blog in detail about, but won’t get time to.
At best, make it an option. No way I want this as a forced change.
If you want it to be forced and no choice to stay high level then I can agree to disagree with you, and then also decide that you really must be a tad selfish. Games can be about fun options, and it should not totally destroy an existing fun to crate a new fun.
Frankly I’m beyond caring about Blizzcon, particularly where getting the information asap from the showroom floor is concerned. Australians are far too far from the noise and splendorous hype for me to worry about being current.
The general buzz is about the DOTA style game they are ramping up, but I really hope we do get an expansion announcement and then details about it.
Without one it feels like the end of Mists just sort of ends with a whimper.
I have no idea what it is (was) or it if it is worth downloading.The screenies I fond make it look like a side scrolling action game. Cool for some casual kicks.
This is a PC only distro, and kudos to Blizzard for making the game available. Fans appear to be happy this tidbit has been released, and appear to be asking for other games like the Vkings, Warcraft 1 & 2, and all sorts of other stuff. In time who knows.
- Keep the quest-line, it was great. Add more.
- Keep the incremental rewards. Fantastic idea. Add more.
- Keep or even add more items to be gained this way. The community love them.
- Keep the link into the wider story. It made the effort make sense. Add more.
- Stop making the rewards Legendary. Make them Epics.
Think about the discrepancy between the words used to describe these items. The epic is just that, epic. It takes effort, is a huge reward, and everyone can strive for it. A great example is the Battered Hilt quest from the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. It was exceptional. It made sense.
Keep the Legendary items as the utmost strange, powerful, and almost unachievable items that only the truly dedicated and foolhardy go after. This questline was too easy to be called a Legendary. Epic sure.
- Blizzard Releases Official BlizzCon 2013 Guide For Android, A Free Virtual Planner Aimed At This Year’s Attendees (androidpolice.com)
- Breakfast Topic: Do you want another ‘people’s legendary’? (wow.joystiq.com)