The mighty and awesome guild Insidious on Nagrand-US (of which I happen to be an officer) are looking for a few warm bodies with computers and wow accounts attached for progression raiding 3x nights a week.
The guild is 15/16 in the current content (it was 11/16, then 13/16 – BOOYA!), and typically aspires to get well into hard modes for each content release. With wow patch 5.2 now in the works, we’re darn keen to clean-up the Empress and get through Terrace in a hasty fashion.
What can we offer:
- Some of the most sane and kind hearted players in Oceanic realms,
- who love progression kills, achievements, titles, and are not afraid to keep at it until we seen the great stuff drop.
- a darn fair loot system (EPGP) which is supported by most of our players arguing for who else should get the gear instead of themselves. Rare stuff!
- A social collective of players who indulge overly in all aspects of the game.
- Players who are in the game for the long haul.
What we need:
- Great players who know their class/roles;
- Particularly a Mage, Hunter, or Elemental Shaman is highly desired, with a Holy Paladin or Rogue also being bloody useful.
You’ll need to be:
- An adult who wishes to enjoy your time online, and have a thick-ish skin and appreciation for off-colour Aussie humour,
- be happy with progression raiding, and all the corpse running that usually involves,
- able to raid (vent, addons, etc) 3x nights a week from 8:30 to 11:30 server time,
- be willing and able to bring your own mats,
- and generally a good sane person.
For those who are interested message Genowen, Mortigen, Kalsor, or Rhamiel in game, or visit the Insidious on Nagrand-US website for details. Apps through the website. Or ask me questions here too.
So come join us for some happy killing.