I’m excited that PaxAus (aka Pax Downunder, or PaxTailJob) will be in Melbourne in July next year. Registrations are open for the keen and adventurous.
I’ll check the running sheet before plop’ing down cash, but 3x days of nerd-game-fun looks good to me. Event coordinators also have a sense of Australian sense of humour too…
Just remember the three things to be wary of when visiting Australia:
- Drop Bears.
- Second Rate Animal Wildlife hosts.
- that a really thick American accent is sometimes viewed poorly, especially if you’re whinging. English accents while whinging will get you thrown into the secret dungeon beneath Parliament House.
- First PAX Australia to be held in 2013 (gamasutra.com)
- PAX Australia confirmed for Melbourne (cynsworkshop.wordpress.com)
- PAX Australia confirmed for Melbourne in 2013, 2014 (joystiq.com)
- PAX Downunder might be a thing (typhoonandrew.wordpress.com)
- PAX Australia to be held in Melbourne next year (destructoid.com)
- It’s Official! PAX Australia 2013 Will Kick Off in Melbourne (amog.com)
- Pax Is Coming to Melbourne !!!!!! (frozen101.wordpress.com)