I think they’re taking the piss out of us MOO types, but that might be ok as it looks entertaining and I liked the satire in the video.
In Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, your goal is to defeat as many castles as possible and to protect yours from being successfully assaulted. Go on an adventure to loot bigger and well-defended castles to get the resources you need to build your own lair with a unique combination of creatures and traps in order to prevent other players’ heroes from beating it. And there might be some special castles much harder for you to take on…
Game is taking registration for Beta now.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Ubisoft unveils first free-to-play game (vg247.com)
- Eyes-On: The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (rockpapershotgun.com)
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Announcement Trailer (playlegit.net)
- Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: how to design your dungeon in Ubi Montreal’s first F2P game (pcgamer.com)
- Love Thy Neighbor’s Epic Loot in This Castle-Raiding Game (escapistmagazine.com)