If the title was not janky enough with abbreviations and miscellaneous numbers then read the full patch notes for the recent Beta build dropping soon. I expect the stead series of adjustments to continue for at least a month after MoP release. Just enjoy the variety people, for now is the time to test out all the odd stuff and enjoy the game before we’re meant to be serious again.
We get more tweaks via MMO Champion, for Blood Tanks we have this change:
- Death Strike now does 280% weapon damage, up from 230%. Damage increased by 43%.
- Heart Strike now does 115% weapon damage, down from 170%. Damage reduced by 54%.
What does it mean? Apparently Blood DK damage was too high on multi-target. No effect on base healing effect from DS. I know that this is certainly not what I am seeing in current game, so keep in mind this is level 90 content based feedback (what do you mean you’re spending your time farming for rares and not in beta?… me too).
Warrior Tanks get a few buffs too, which should make them happy. Paladin Tanks I think will still suffer a bit at the moment, although that is an impression based upon rants and wanderings rather than analysis and posts.
- No dk updates, harumph! (typhoonandrew.wordpress.com)
- wow Beta Build 16030 for DKs (typhoonandrew.wordpress.com)
- What do I know about other classes and specs? (typhoonandrew.wordpress.com)
- wow build 15961 has DK changes. Yay! (typhoonandrew.wordpress.com)
Reblogged this on Gigable – Tech Blog.