A snappy little shared topic was raised by Tzufit in the Bloz Azeroth forums.
Every guild has a certain personality, style, and even traditions all of its own. Do you have certain abilities that you always need to use on a boss kill screenshot? Or perhaps your guild holds an annual holiday party? What special traditions does your guild have?
From my perspective, we have a few consistent jokes:
- We rant about killing Dragons, often. Rawr!
- We always try to blame one of a few players for small mistakes. If you slip and fall from the AH roof, then it’s time to find that scapegoat. Firstly its Ram’s (boomkin/resto Druid) fault, then its Dia or Gen’s fault depending on who you ask, and then if that fails we blame Ram anyway. We used to blame any Shadow Priest, but they’re scarce now. I wonder why?
- Most raiders argue about who should get loot instead of them. That is so great.
- We help each other. We ask questions, and we go a little extra for each other.
- Most of the guild types almost complete sentences, and we have a few folks who are grammar fanatics. I love that, the avoidance of leet-speak makes me happy.