Unhinged are no rag tag bunch of raiders, no sir. We killed General Vezax for the first time last night, and there was much rejoicing and a few screen shots. Now we kill Yogg!
My god – what a tough fight:
- The healing looks insane and will take a lot of practice.
- I don’t think we got lucky, I think we were determined. We will need the same determination the next few weeks too, as he is in no way “on farm” yet.
- Range caster dps is insane. Don’t even consider trying to match them. But they are very dependent on the clouds and switching in and out to get that way.
- As the dps Death Knight it was my job to go grab the clouds and get them as close as possible. Cloud spawn and pathing is random. Imagine how much I was not actually fighting that fight. But that said – it worked.
- How is the fight done when you don’t have a Death Knight to Death Grip the clouds?
- Then add the movement needed for the boss if you don’t have a DK tank, or even with a DK tank after the next major patch. Crikey!
Ignore that somebody ran in and started the Yogg-Soth event almost straight away, I was so pumped from finally killing Vezax that I didn’t care.
Odd tip: Set-up a gear set that has the Argent Lance as a weapon, and switch to it when everything goes to shit. It will slightly reduce your repair bill.
Now to face Yogg-Soth.