The 3.0.3 patch notes are out – and the best thing in there is “The war against spelling errors continues”. Hehe.
Highlights for me are:
-refund of Druid talent points, as I love a good free re-spec opportunity.
– Warlock/Druid/Paladin mount quest removed and now a trainable skill. Great for my warlock, as I’ve been lazy, and I feel good that I did the Druid quest a few days back.
– Bash now has an interrupt regardless of creature being stun immune.
– Paladin changes: I have no idea there are too many things switching to know the degree of change, or the severity of the impact. QQ aside, the future will tell.
– Priests have Devouring Plague’s coefficient increased which is good, and Vampiric Touch also increased and refreshed by Mind Blast. I see now a reason to apply VT at the start of a mid length fight. Short is still a waste, long is still mandatory. I love the linked synergy in VT+MB, and PW:P+MF, it makes sense and will help with mana and rotation (although I don’t have a real rotation yet). VT as pull happens, PW:P, DP, MF(?), MB, MF…nice.
– Warlocks appear to have had a slight buff overall, the affect remains to be seen. Destro looks like it is getting a significant part of the increase.
– Gathering professions no longer have a level requirement. Wow thats huge, now just the same for crafting professions too please (?).